Old versionsSee all
Putt Nutz is a fast paced 3D Miniature Golf game for 1 to 4 players, featuring stunning 3D holes rich with interactive course elements, collectable Trick Balls, and a fully animated set of characters to guide you on your putting adventure.
- Fast paced, family-friendly, 3D Minigolf with hours of gameplay for all ages.
- Multi player: 1 to 4 players (same PC).
- 24 9-hole courses, with three gameplay modes.
- Six fully-animated 3D Characters to choose from, each equipped with their own unique collectable Trick Ball.
- Build up and save your character - progress through all three levels from Rookie to Pro to Master. Each mode has unique gameplay features and course modifications.
- Collect Trick Balls to help you perform amazing shots and get the best score possible.
- Precision Physics, and Superb 3D Graphics and Animation.
- Scorecard tracks best scores so family and friends can compete.
- Download a 3-hole demo here to try Putt Nutz out on your computer.
System Requirements: Pentium III 800 MHz or compatible, Windows 98/XP/Vista/7, 32MB DirectX 9 3D Video/Audio.